- Helps to rapidly modernize your existing systems in weeks as it can layer on top of your existing hybrid systems.
It has ability to integrate data from multiple sources inside the mobile client natively
Easy to use, easy to configure, leverages data where it lies, transactional and analytical capabilities, and more.
Supports natively iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android devices.
- Entire tech stack is built for Mobile and not retrofitted from desktop. It allows you to deliver uniform business processes in one integrated flow based on how business users work, not based on siloed tools
- Eliminates the need to have separate tools for doing BI, transactions etc. which are not built for mobile and cater to only one part of the business process. Unified tools provide consistent user experience, look & feel and security across multiple business processes and devices
Real-time, Offline or Hybrid modes supported. Offline mode is source system agnostic and covers both BI and Transactions.
- Define Once and deploy on multiple mobile devices with no coding
Different look & feel based custom apps cause bad user experience, upgrade, security, extensions, scalability and maintenance issues.
EnterpriseSignal Cloud Shields you from mobile OS upgrades being rolled out every month
- Since it is cloud based (public/ private) there is NO Software to Install, NO Hardware to Order and NO User Training
- Native support for iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android (phones and tablets). Form factors change automatically based on device OS and size to provide device specific native user experience
- Connects to LinkedIn, Twitter and other social data providers
- Provides location intelligence, GPS, Geolocation, Map, Navigation, Camera, Scanner (UPC/ Barcodes, Asset tags, Signature), Pdf merge and Mobile productivity tools
- Drag and drop UI Wizard based configuration is available at Enterprise and User level